Monday, June 29, 2009

Maine


Hi Folks,

As some of you may already know, I received a grant from Richard Estes' Acadia Foundation to spend the month of July painting the landscape of Northeast Harbor, Maine. I am honored and grateful for such a wonderful opportunity to steep myself in my painting and in the landscape of Maine. While I plan on posting a few paintings to my blog while I'm there, I'll probably reveal most of the paintings when I return.

I'd also like to thank Art Boards (click on their link in the sidebar for more info) for donating all the panels for my trip. They sent me dozens of their beautiful linen-mounted panels for the occasion and I can't wait to get started on them.

Hopefully I'll have some interesting paintings to post here soon.

OK, gotta get back to my roadtrip.

-- Post From My iPhone

0 Responses to “Maine”

Post a Comment