Friday, July 23, 2010

Portrait study turn into quick illustration

Portrait study turn into quick illustration. I was doing some portrait study and do step by step for the blog because I had no idea what to do at the moment. Yes, lack of inspiration happens from time to time especially when you leave you pencil and pen for a while. So I was sketching until it almost complete then I looked at it and I was like...um I could actually turn it into something else.
So first idea I had was I could put really dark over coat on her and then...a knife in her hand. I can make her an assassin! But then I thought I always do that let's change the course a bit this time. Something I don't usually do.
Then I had an idea of a garden surrounded her present and... while I was painting a camouflage or silhouette of tree branches and bushes I got an idea. Snake came to my mind. Then I totally get in the feeling of the piece. Eden, snake, apple and eventually the word "seduction" in the conclusion.
Anyway, here are the step by step for the work in process and the final piece I have so far. Still have to paint for a few more sessions.

More tutorial on face both videos and step by step go watch Learn to draw face girl, How to draw Batgirl comics, and drawing human's head 3/4 view. Also you can browse around the thumbnails above or the text titles on the right column of the blog. peace!



Here is a portrait study so far and to be continued.

Here are step by step process, portrait study
learn how to draw portrait
drawing face step by step
Then portrait...
learn how to draw
And it turns into something like here as my idea arrives.
learn illustration online
and eventually here
illustration step by step
Next step goto: Art illustration draw step by step


More full length video tutorials

Free    Videos       Download & More

Face  Constructed:         How to draw faces
Face         Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II


0 Responses to “Portrait study turn into quick illustration”

Post a Comment