Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Richard Anderson has a new FEATURE TUTORIAL

Quick character sketch: "ASTRONAUT SOLDIER"

this tutorial Ill show my favorite method of drawing in photoshop. I'll take my black and white illustration and show how to achieve a quick rendition to a color concept. Showing a few of my drawing steps along with how to achieve the quickest color selection I see fit. Going over my method for quick sketching and color sketching, also visually showing stylistic and design ideas -Richard Anderson.

I thought I would pimp it out. :)  The Download is NO LONGER AVAILABLE

how to draw comics marvel
The Download is NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Check out the tutorial if you are interested in learning some good tips and tricks.



More tutorials

Free  Videos       Download & More


0 Responses to “Richard Anderson has a new FEATURE TUTORIAL”

Post a Comment