Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brush for ipad from Nomadbrush

Brush for ipad from Nomadbrush and it a real brush, not a pen or a stylus.

Nomad Brush for the iPad from Don Lee on Vimeo.


Finger painting on the iPhone and iPod has become something of a phenomenon. I've been painting digitally for a long time, all I've ever use on a computer is a wacom pen and tablet. Then I discover how to paint on ipad with finger, stylus. But today I just discover something that might be super cool! A brush, an actual brush with bristol for ipad. It’s made with a long handle and soft bristles.
I have not try it out yet because it is still not available until Feb 2011. I think it should be fun, but I wonder how responsive and precise it would be. I would suspect that it would probably be a bit harder to handle than a stylus. Just like when you handle a real pencil and a brush, I can get more precision easier with pencil. But on a brush, it takes a while to get it to behave the way you want it to. But anyhow, I am really excited.

I cannnot wait to get my hand on this brush! Sweet right?

0 Responses to “Brush for ipad from Nomadbrush”

Post a Comment