Friday, June 24, 2011

The Key Ingredient In Creating Eye Catching Abstract Painting on Canvas.

The key ingredient in creating eye catching abstract painting on canvas is to try to connect different levels of depth together that will blow viewers minds away. As in the painting down below you will notice that I have painted two distinct surfaces or levels with small and large circle. You will also notice that both of those surfaces connected to each-other. This is the key to eye catching appearance. Now try to create multiple surfaces and connect them as I did in this painting and see how that will look. The more you make it tricky for the eye to notice those things the more abstract your created painting will appear. When you are done with this painting email me if you like with the image and I will give you my input on it. Good luck and have fun with it!

0 Responses to “The Key Ingredient In Creating Eye Catching Abstract Painting on Canvas.”

Post a Comment