Friday, January 9, 2009

Free drawing Video tutorials on 1stdrawingandpaint update

Hello guys,

IMPORTANT: Free drawing Video tutorials on 1stdrawingandpaint update
Some of the videos on 1stdrawingandpaint.com do not work at the moment, especially the ones using embed video from REVVER. They didn't even send any notification to me at all, so I have no idea that they will be out.
I am a little ticked off. Otherwise I would have known what is to become and prepare for it. Over hundreds of my videos disappear overnight so I will have to find new public host or host it myself. I am not very happy about that. ):(

My guess is they might be out of business or took their site down. So...from now on I will have to re-upload everything using either youtube or howcast and fix all the posts.

We are still stand, if you can't see certain video when you click thumbnails, be patient. It will take time to fix these.

Alright guys, have a great weekend.
Have to go change the embed code now. :)

0 Responses to “Free drawing Video tutorials on 1stdrawingandpaint update”

Post a Comment