Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tel Aviv Friends? Consider this.

I live in a lovely, but miniscule apartment in Tel Aviv. I am at my wits end finding a place to paint.  
Does anyone know someone in Tel Aviv that might know of someone that knows someone? 
Please forward this to them if you do?

I need a small (1/2 room size?) private space to use as a work space during the day time hours 5-6 days a week in Tel Aviv. I paint (watercolor - no fumes or mess).  I would need access to a bathroom/water but do not need the use of a kitchen or evening hour access.  Does anyone have a space available they would be willing to rent to me for a modest amount of money or in exchange for a private parking spot?
Thanks,
admin
CarolFeldman@gmail.com
052-534-9605

0 Responses to “Tel Aviv Friends? Consider this.”

Post a Comment