Thursday, June 16, 2011

Abstract Art Painting Technique Discussion

Q: Just wondering if the paintings you have come with frames?

A: I do not provide the frame, however this type of modern art paintings are not intended to be hanged with the frame.

Q: Hello Pete. I am interested in downloading some of your lessons but not sure how it works. Does the subscription only last a week and do I get to keep the lesson How long does the lesson last Hope you can help with my inquiry .Love your work. Thanks

A: Thank you for your interest in my art video lessons. The way it works is simple when you buy to download the video you will get the link to download it instantly after your payment is complete. You will download it to your computer and will be able to watch it any time as many times as you like because it will be yours to keep. If you choose to subscribe you will get a code that you will enter under that video to stream it from my website for duration that is specified in this case 7 days after which the code will be deactivated.I hope I answered your questions and if you should have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Q: hi pete : i am amazed with your art work you deff have a gift soooo talented my question is... i love the piece other side how do you manage to paint the circles and the effect of it is it possible to have your permission to recreat it .... thank you your work inspires me

A: Thank you for your comments. I have no problem with you painting something similar. Good luck and have fun with it

Q: Hi Pete Im an artist from the UK and struggling to find out what I need to get on the web like you. Who do you use for your package and what level of service do you use. i.e. how much web space bandwidth etc do you require. Love your art so creative. Jase.

A: The amount of space you would need depends on what you are planning to display on your website. I personally use business account with unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. I hope this helps.

Q: Where do I find your downloads on abstract painting lessons And what is the cost. Im a beginner and love your work. Thanks Gary

A: Gary you can find them on this page http://petesoriginalart.com./videos.php under each video there is a download button. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Q: Hi Pete. I dont have a question just wanted to say WOW I need to be re-inspired and you have just done that. You have a wonderful gift and a great website. Thank you so much for sharing

A: You welcome

Q: Hello Pete I somehow stumbled across your youtube video and website. I really love your work and would like to know if its possible to purchase some of your paintings without the frame I live in Asia and would like to acquire some paintings for my home. Let me know if this is possible to ship items over here through Fed Ex or UPS Keep up the great work Tim

A: I do ship World Wide. Please let me know which paintings you were interested in.

Q: Hi Pete Fantastic art work Can I ask you how do you get the acrylic paint to flow so well do you use a flow medium also what brand of acrylics do you use

A: I would suggest Liquitex Flow Aid

Q: Hi Pete I would like to recreate your art titled White Castle. I really want to make it and need your permission for that. Hope you agree. Thank you so much. I am a boy from Nepal residing in Sydney as an International Student. Thank you so much

A: I have no problem with this. Thank you for asking and have fun with it!

Q: Hi Pete. I just came across your website and I think your work is beautiful! I'm very inspired just looking at it... I was wondering which paint and consistency you use in your squeeze bottles?? Thanks very much.


0 Responses to “Abstract Art Painting Technique Discussion”

Post a Comment